B-Able Training and Development is a company that is committed to offering comprehensive, flexible and accessible learning to all, irrespective of age, gender, status, ability or race. We are committed to uplifting both individuals and organizations through quality skills and development training.
B-Able is a company formed to meet the needs of emerging markets and enterprises and believes that all it’s learners should participate in longer term learning.
We conduct training sessions in our own environment but also offer mobility in that our facilitators deliver in-house training on request in the client’s environment. Our training materials are aligned to the unit standards, however, on request we provide customized training to suit the client’s needs. Where accreditation is not applicable a certificate of attendance is issued.
We, in association with numerous subject matter specialists, design training programs and mentorships to develop an all round business person on a business and personal level as well as the development of staff, taking careful consideration of the levels of education entry.
Various types of training are conducted (Telephone etiquette, written communication in the workplace, supervisory skills, etc) and course materials are also designed to client specification. In addition, Level 1 and Level 2 Computer training is also offered in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint and aligned to the relevant unit standards as per the NQF. Assessments are also done on request.
On completion of all the training, assignments and assessments a full report will be handed out to the principal of the project.
- To be flexible and accessible
- Methods must be appropriate, fair, manageable and as far as possible be integrated into the work environment;
- Process must be systematic, open and consistent.
- To be, as far as possible, aligned with the principles and practices of an outcome based assessment methodology.
- To result in the achievement of national credits if at all possible.
- Fancourt Hotel – Contact Person:- Michele Nobre (HR Manager) Tel: 083 680 0649
- Garden Route Casino - Contact Person:- Annelle Claasen (HR) - 044 606 7524 and Mariska Strydom (Training Manager) 084 626 4154
- Abasunguli Training – Contact person – Mr Ernest Bezuidenthout (Tel 079 490 6755) – Development of Training Material
- Trifocus Pilates – Contact Person – Mrs Lisa Schneider (Tel 082 551 9689)– Development of Training Material